Modernizing the home or office with LED panel lights in […]
Modernizing the home or office with LED panel lights in place of old fluorescent ceiling lights is an easy and fast way to save on energy. Plus, the larger panels will provide a brighter environment and cut back on the time needed for regular maintenance. Here are eight of the practical benefits of installing this light option:
1. Great flexibility in design: LED panel lights make it possible to benefit from a point-like light source. This makes it possible for designers to create a kitchen or office layout that takes full adventure of the effects and shapes produced by the lights.
2. High brightness: One of the major plus points of the LED panel lights is the sealed design and high-quality reflective panels which result in a high level of brightness. Besides, the panels made with aluminum materials and photoconductive plates are the preferred choice.
3. Less heat dissipation: LEDs are known for their ability to dissipate a lot less heat which means power consumption is at a much lower level. With proper heat-dissipation, little heat is noticed by those standing in small rooms in the home or office.
4. Long service life: In theory, these lights have the potential to last up to 100,000 hours. This means these light fittings have the potential to last up to 27 years if the lights are switched on for 7-8 hours per day.
5. Light adjustment: Most of the LED panel lights give the option to adjust the strength of the light which means it is possible to benefit from the soft, eye-friendly light and avoid the harsh, unpleasant light.
6. Shock-resistant: These ceiling lights are built to be shock-resistant and quite difficult to damage. Most of the lights are manufactured in a hard resin and not the less superior tungsten glass. Well, this design also helps to control temperature issues.
7. Easy control: The ability to control the ceiling lights is possible using an external controller, which can accept multiple commands. Control options usually include changing the level of brightness and the color.
8. Eco-friendly operation: The low consumption of the LED panel lights means they are an Eco-friendly technology and can result in a significant saving in energy. This type of light causes minimal pollution throughout the manufacturing process. Also, there is no mercury contained in the product. As a matter of fact, a single panel is similar to having to use six fluorescent bulbs. A benefit of using fewer bulbs to light the home or office is the ability to lower the high-voltage requirements.