In recent years, with the rapid development of LED ligh […]
In recent years, with the rapid development of LED lighting industry, LED lighting products have been recognized by the people, and also won the strong support from national government. The energy-saving, environmental protection, high light efficiency, long life and other effects of LED panel lights attract many LED panel light manufacturers to be actively involved in the continuous development of LED panel light.
However, due to the low LED lighting industry barriers to entry and blind investment of some manufacturers, it leads to the quality of LED panel lights on the market varies greatly, LED lamp prices also vary widely. With the development of the market, consumers have to polish your own eyes, calmly and scientifically select the best cost-effective LED lamps.
LED panel lights are more and more widely used in the field of indoor lighting, but how to properly buy LED panel lights has become the problem that people are most concerned about. Let’s work together to understand the performance of the LED panel lights as well as how to purchase. We first directly see the quality of the LED panel lights from nine aspects.
1. Brightness. Different LED brightness, different prices. LED lamps should comply with industrial and national standards.
2. Antistatic ability. LEDs with strong antistatic ability have longer life, and therefore prices are higher. Usually LED static more than 700V can be used for LED lighting.
3. Wavelength. LED with consistent wavelength has the same color. If the color is required to be consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for LED tube manufacturer who have no LED testing instrument to produce pure colors.
4. Leakage. Current LED is the one way conductive light, if there is reverse current, it is called leakage. The LED with large leakage current has short life, and available at low prices.
5. Glow. LED with different angle uses has different beam angle. With special light-emitting angle, the price is higher. And if it is all diffusion angle, the price is higher.
6. Life. The key to different quality is life, and life is decided by the light fades. Smaller light decay, longer life, and higher price.
7. Chips. The light-emitting body of LED is a chip, different chips, different prices. The chips from Japan and the United States are more expensive than from other places.
8. Chip size. The size of the chip is represented by edge length. Big chip LED quality is better than the small chip. The price is proportional to the chip size.
9. Colloid. Ordinary LED colloidal is generally epoxy resin, the price of LED added with UV resistance and fire retardant is expensive, and high-quality outdoor LED lighting should be UV and fire proof.